Makita DC18RC 7.2V-18V Fast Charger
The Makita DC18RC Charger is suitable for charging 14.4v and 18v Makita batteries. The cooling system blows cool air into the battery. As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated.
- Fast charging – charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU – gathers information from the battery’s memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan – cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Makitas 18v and 14v batteries have a built in memory chip that records the battery usage history. While the battery is connected it will transmit the data to the charger
- A great advantage of Lithium Ion technology is that it provides the user with the possibility to charge the batteries anytime, without any need to wait for their complete power deployment. A great improvement compared to older technologies like Ni-Cad
DC18RC Battery Charge Times:
- BL185 5Ah – 45 Minutes
- BL1840 4Ah – 36 Minutes
- BL1830 3Ah – 22 Minutes
What is Included:
- 1 x DC18RC 7.2-18v Fast Battery Charger
We are proud to offer free delivery on all orders to UK Mainland addresses.Most of our products are dispatched within 1 day and delivered within 1-5 days.
There are some products that are dispatched directly from our suppliers premises
or our partnered manufacturers.
In any case delivery will not take usually
longer than 5 working days after the order is placed.
If your goods have not been received after 6 working days,
please email email@example.com and we will investigate furhter.
As soon as your order is dispatched we will notify you by e-mail.
If it is not possible to dispatch your order within the allotted time period
or if in extreme circumstance your order is canceled for any reason we will inform you by email.
Tracking information and delivery details are also available
on our Order Tracking page.
Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your order.Most of our Orders will be shipped via DPD Royal Mail and ParcelForce.
Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature.
In the event of the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point, left with a neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot.
For Delivery to Northern Ireland and European countries contact us.